Pube muppet collection 6 Pube muppet collection 6

Sorry, but not funny anymore.

I think Pube Muppit used to be funny, but now that you think about it, it's disturbing and very stereotipical towards homosexuals. It just assumes that all gays think about is dildos, condoms, vibrators, orgies, blowjobs, and necrophilism. It's just not funny anymore, it's as simple as that. Just, stop, alright? One of my cousin's friends is gay, we don't give him a lot of shit about it, and we certainly don't degrade him for his sexual desires. Just stop with Pube Muppit, and I'll be alright.

Renegade music video Renegade music video

Perfect.

You sir, have just made my day.

Potheadeus responds:

good to hear :D

Foamy's Rant IV Foamy's Rant IV

Same fucking bullshit.

Are you ever going to give up? Foamy is so fucking old and humorless now. It's the same shit as always, Foamy gets pissed because the world doesn't fucking follow his every command and will, so you make a cartoon were he obnoxiously rambles on about how much he hates everything. Big whopp, nothing more irritating than a hypocrite.

And yes, I know I'll have dozens of pathetic fanboys going "OMFG YUOER SO GHEY BECUSE YUOER A CLOKC! FOAMEY IS TEH LORD ADN MASTUR!!11!1" But, as always, I don't give a rat's ass.

Chaos Faction Chaos Faction

Sorry, but I wasn't impressed.

I honestly didn't like this game at all. The graphics are alright, the music is just annoying, the controls were very hard to manage, and it is way to easy to die.

I know I'll probably get a lot of hate mail, but I'm just telling what I thought. I know you guys can do better.

EON responds:

Better than top game on the biggest flash portal on the web? ok, I'll try...

Thing-Thing Arena 2 Thing-Thing Arena 2

Excellent game.

I love Thing-Thing and let me tell you, these games are getting better and better. This had everything, Sweet graphics, clear sound, great controls, badass weapons, everything Thing-Thing fans could ask for. I love these games, keep up the good work.

-Red- -Red-

Excellent.

This game is very good. It's knd of basic and straight foward, but it's well done and very addictive.