Chaos Faction Chaos Faction

Sorry, but I wasn't impressed.

I honestly didn't like this game at all. The graphics are alright, the music is just annoying, the controls were very hard to manage, and it is way to easy to die.

I know I'll probably get a lot of hate mail, but I'm just telling what I thought. I know you guys can do better.

EON responds:

Better than top game on the biggest flash portal on the web? ok, I'll try...

Thing-Thing Arena 2 Thing-Thing Arena 2

Excellent game.

I love Thing-Thing and let me tell you, these games are getting better and better. This had everything, Sweet graphics, clear sound, great controls, badass weapons, everything Thing-Thing fans could ask for. I love these games, keep up the good work.

-Red- -Red-

Excellent.

This game is very good. It's knd of basic and straight foward, but it's well done and very addictive.

Thing-Thing Arena Thing-Thing Arena

Now THIS is the best game on Newgrounds,

As much as I love Madness, I've got to say the Thing Thing games are much better than Madness Interactive.

Graphics: Excellent, very smooth, not much else to say.

Sound: The music was very good and the gunfire was very realistic.

Style: Shooting games rock.

Violence: The blood and gore was well done, especially on the zombies.

Interactivity: The controls were comfortable and easy to manage.

Humor: The Stinky Bean Survival was really funny.

Overall: This was a well made, addicting, and awesome game.

GIR Soundboard GIR Soundboard

I <3 Gir!

This was an excellent soundboard, and one of the few good ones on NG. Invader Zim is one of my favorite shows, and Gir is my favorite character.

-CelticClock-

Which Clock are You? Which Clock are You?

Meh, pretty good.

Not one of your best flashes, but it was still pretty good. It had pretty creative questions, good graphics, and weird music. I liked it.

Frenzy responds:

Thanks!

.frenZy.

Madness interactive Madness interactive

The best game on Newgrounds!

This was a extremly cool game! You know Krinkels, you should get into video game companies! Keep up with the Madness series!